skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Do you do sporting birthday parties? Yes! We are one of the most fun, most accommodating places for birthday parties in Montreal! You get awesome space for the kids to run around – whether soccer, baseball or multi-sport – a beautiful mezzanine to eat on, you can bring your own food, and there’s the options of animation and our Ping Pong room!
- Can we book our indoor gym time now? Yes, we are fast reserving space! Get on it, by email or phone! Call 514 445 7295!
- Do you offer soccer in your centre? Yes! We have turf soccer fields for 7-a-side, 5-a-side, 4-a-side, and 3-a-side! Back in Blighty, we call this football. We have soccer club practice, soccer coaching, soccer leagues, friendly soccer, competitive soccer, kids soccer, soccer birthdays… We even have pick-up soccer times!
- I see a ping pong logo on your site. Do you have table tennis tables? Yes, two of them. Competition quality! One of the few places for table tennis in Montreal – and no membership fees! Call ahead to check it’s available!
- No membership fees? Does that apply to other sports? Yes, we have no membership fees! It’s pay in advance for your court time, or pay as you go for pick-up time! It can be by the hour, half hour, 15 minutes – as you like!
- Are you close to the metro? Yes! We’re bang opposite Marché Central, so it’s easy to get to. You can take a quick bus (121) straight from Sauvé Metro on the orange line, or bus 179 from de l’Acadie Metro on the blue line. We are also 2 minutes’ walk from the new Ahuntsic train station. If you’re coming from the Plateau, you can also zip up Parc or St-Laurent, and whizz across Chabanel by bus. Very easy. For those lucky enough to have cars, it’s a piece of piss – we’re on the corner of Acadie, very close to the Highways 15 & 40.
- Do you have Bubble Soccer? Yes, we have several Bubble Soccer companies who offer activities at our centre – and it’s some of the cheapest and best in Montreal! We offer Bubble Soccer for kids, age 7 and up, for adults, for parties, for corporate events and team-building, bachelor parties and groups of friends! Never suffer a cancellation for rain, bring friends or family to watch in our beautiful spectator areas, and enjoy a meal and a beer from our bar after!
- What is Extreme Archery? It’s the most fun activity you’ll ever try! It’s like paintball without the pain! Amazing for parties, friends, team-building, corporate events, bachelor parties or just as an individual! Phone us for your booking enquiry!
- I want to try cricket! Is there a place for beginners? Yes, we have the most fun social cricket team in the world, full of beginners, plus advanced league teams, and even kids courses! Send us a message and come try it!
- Where is your free parking?
We have free parking all over! There is some alongside our building on Mazurette – check the hours on the signposts. There are plenty free spaces in front of Party Expert on de l’Acadie (the front of our building). It’s our designated parking space – you won’t be towed. There are more spaces in front of our neighbours Chez Cora on de l’Acadie. And 5,000 spaces across the road at Marché Central. It’s probably the easiest place to park in Montreal.